Military is this seasons trend in every way. A military coat is my opinion the best way to address this trend.
1. Burberry London - Leather sleeved cotton-twill trench coat
2. MCQ Alexander McQueen - Flared wool-blend coat
3. Burberry London - Wool and cashmere-blend trench coat
Burgundy is the new black for this fall. There are such amazing coats in that colour and whoever dares to try it i'm sure that they will make a difference.
1. Alexander McQueen - Wool and cashmere - blend felt coat
2. Burberry London - Mid-length cotton-gabartine and goat hair trench coat
3. Versus - Hooded shearling coat
Embellished jackets were seen in lots of different catwalks. Most of them can't be bought (in my opinion!) There is so much work and detail put into every single one of them to be created which makes them exquisite to look at and wear. A trend for a few, If I may say.
1. Altuzarra - William fox-trimmed embellished mohair duffle coat
2. Erdem - Leta lace-appliqued twill trench coat
3. Valentino - Embroidered wool-blend coat
Colourful coats are here to make break the rules! Who said that we can't wear colour in fall. Vibrant pink, yellow and red are some of the colours of this fall's coats.
1. Diane Von Furstenberg - Laurel wool-blend boucle coat
2. Joseph - Wool and cashmere-blend coat
3. J.Crew - Wool-blend boucle coat
Pattern coats have been available for some time now but this year designers made it a trend not to be missed! The patterns vary from different colours to aztec prints to the classic diamond squares.
1. Kenzo - Oversized wool-blend coat
2. Rag & Bone - Smoking woven coat
3. Etro - Intarsia wool-blend coat